Sproutlings. One big happy and healthy family.
Sproutlings Pediatric Day Care & Preschool is an exceptional place for kids to grow. With spaces for both medically fragile and typical children, our “one family” approach allows every child to learn, play and grow with one another. We strongly believe interaction is key to the well being of every child–regardless of abilities.
At Sproutlings, you will find:
- Teachers with experience and education in early childhood, registered nurses and nursing assistants
- Learning programs for music, movement (taught by a physical therapist) and sign language
- Low student-teacher ratios
- An exceptional learning environment in the classroom and on our campus
- Opportunities for parent involvement
Check out events, photos and more on our Facebook page.
Located on Masonic Homes' beautiful 82-acre Louisville campus, Sproutlings is a specially designed space unlike any other.
A special place
Full-time preschool and childcare for children six weeks of age and older. 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday